Here you will find all the latest opportunities to join our team!
5/02/2016 – Postion Vacant: Project Administrator
Our sister company, Mobile Data Evaluations (MDE), is a leading Australian test house for mobile handset user acceptance testing. We are an Optus and Telstra approved supplier of testing services.
Though our testing business continues to thrive, during recent years we have started to look closely at other areas of interest in the IT&T industry. This lead to the development of the iVisit information system as well as the establishment of our Web Design, Mobile Application Design and Internet Marketing departments.
Whilst growing these businesses we have maintained strong relationships in China through existing contacts and are involved in a number of projects.
As we look to expand our horizons we are in need of a Project Administrator who ideally speaks Mandarin, to liaise with our Chinese Sales and Marketing Employees. Work experience in project management in Australia would be highly regarded.
Duties & Responsibilities
-Responsible to Managing Director.
-Identify relevant training opportunities.
-Travel between Australia and China may be required, though you will mostly be working in Australia at MDE Head Office.
-Manage enquiries regarding schedules.
-Ensure deliverables are prioritised.
-Visit clients regularly to develop contacts and identify opportunities.
-Manage and contribute to the development of proposals in response to customer enquiries.
-Remain as the client interface on projects, resolving customer issues during projects.
-Refer to managing director for guidance.
-Identify, lead and project manage marketing events.
-Liaise with potential companies in China to promote our joint commercial interests in the area of managing projects.
Applications will only be considered from persons who are fluent in Mandarin, and are prepared to travel as required and to relocate
to Australia if applicable. These locations and availability to travel are prerequisites for any applicant and must be stated as acceptable.
In addition to the above, the following selection criteria are set down in order of weighting(%):
– Considerable practical knowledge of the Chinese financial and banking system at management level (5+ years is ideal). – 10%
– Demonstrated capacity to work in an international financial context. – 15%
– Demonstrated practical working experience in project management in Australia and ability to produce complex project reports
(at least 3 years). – 60%
– Demonstrated capacity to negotiate complex financial banking arrangements. – 15%
OTHER, No Percentage:
– Capacity to represent MDE Pty Ltd on the international stage.
– Spoken English to an acceptable standard and IELTS requirement 5 for all 4 sections.
– Tertiary qualified or equivalent in financial or business management studies.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted if you are a qualified candidate.
Applications Close 5pm 19/02/2016.